Applications should be submitted via the following websites together with supporting documents.
The submission deadline is 31 August 2022.
Corporate Program Fee
Commercial Firms: HK$ 48,000 - HK$ 58,000
Non-profit entities: HK$ 5,000
The above fee includes:
- Awards Presentation Ceremony: Each awarded commercial firm and non-profit entity will be invited to attend the Ceremony. To mark this memorable occasion, government officials and industry leaders will be invited to witness the naming of the awardees.
- Trophy: As a token of appreciation, awardees will be presented with a trophy at the Awards Presentation Ceremony to showcase their commitment in promoting financial wellbeing and corporate social responsibility.
- Advertisement in the IFPHK Journal: Awarding commercial firms are entitled to complimentary advertisement in Advisors Today, the official publication of the IFPHK.
- Logo Use: Awarded commercial firms are eligible to use the award logo for promotional purposes (1 January 2023 – 31 December 2023). The “Use of Mark Guidelines” will be provided.
- Marketing Exposure: Names and logos of the awarded firms will be seen in the promotional materials, including the campaign webpage, media and social media promotion, etc.
Corporate program fee details...